Sample Cover letter for Office Manager Recruiter
In order to acquire post of Office Manager Recruiter you need to prepare eye catchy cover letter along with your resume. Writing content oriented cover letter can assist in creating good impression in the mind of employers.
(Write your name and address)
1190 Millbrook Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Outback Steakhouse Inc.
21 Clearview Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Skills required for Office Manager Recruiter can perfectly match with my educational background and working experience. Data placed by you on source considerably meets with my requirement. Outback Steakhouse Inc. in Chicago is known for its business ethics and it would be great to work under great supervision.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Managed up to 10 personnel and up to 30 recruits.
- Developed and supervised daily plans, schedules and activities ensuring compliance with standards and procedures.
- Monitored all activities to ensure actions were obtaining desired results and implemented on the spot corrections to obtain desired results.
- Coordinated with local government officials, community members and event coordinators to ensure maximum exposure in all local events.
- Consolidated daily activities into single reports to identify any shortcomings and adjust plans accordingly.
- Trained and coached all personnel on job duties and requirements.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would appreciate your consideration for this job opening as I believe that my skills are a suitable match for the job’s requirements. I appreciate your taking the time for reviewing my credentials. Please feel free to get in touch with me for any clarifications required.