Sample Cover letter for Oncology Nurse
Why is it important to write good cover letter? Basically it creates good impression in the mind of reader and can help in marking yourself different from other candidates. There is lot of competition for Oncology Nurse and to strive in such competition you need to start with good cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
3591 Stratford Court
(Write Employer’s name and address)
4999 Simons Hollow Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
This letter intends to express my interest in applying for the Oncology Nurse position on the Net-Temps.com . I found the opportunity presented as very appealing, and I believe that my work experience and education will make me a viable candidate for this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Direct responsibilities include: managing an in-house team plus a satellite Medical Advisor based in the Midlands, use knowledge gained from clinical experience and professional training to oversee med checks’ to ensure that applicants fit the medical criteria,
- conducting appraisals and team members development, managing complaints, regularly reviewing progress of medical side of the Charity,
- conducting research projects or audits to review progress and to set annual targets for the charity and for staff individually,
- travel around the UK to maintain existing relationships with healthcare organisations, travel around UK to give presentations and represent Willow Foundation by speaking at conferences,
- initiate and maintain relationships and communication with new healthcare organisations,
and include the information about how you follow up)
I hope you will consider my resume and arrange for the interview. I am looking forward to positive reply from your end. I would like to thank you for your time and consideration.