Sample Cover letter for Operation Research Analyst
While applying for Operation Research Analyst you might have to face lot of competition and to stay in competition your first step would be preparing striking cover letter. Your cover letter should have ability of hitting the dart to the point.
(Write your name and address)
2323 Snowbird Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
4595 Randolph Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I read about your need for Operation Research Analyst at York from the Monster.com . I have an excellent track record in most of the work related areas you’re seeking in the prospective candidate.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Acquisition, management and brokering of mineral assets.
- Position: Started at a supportive level and was eventually made director due to increasing responsibility.
- Seeking potential projects and liaising with high net worth individuals to create business opportunities.
- Overseeing domestic operations and administration including ad-hoc reports, cash management, reviewing financial statements and liaising with third parties.
- Analyses of risk and return of potential projects using operational research and decision science techniques.
- I travelled to Namibia, South Africa and Zambia, where I worked with geologists and mining operators to establish the viability of each project.
- I liaised with ministers and officials to obtain and maintain overseas business permits and licences.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I think this is the perfect place to take up new challenges and invite opportunities. For more details related to my education and experience you can get arrange an interview session with me.