Sample Cover letter for Operations Coordinator
If you are new to cooperate world and aiming to enter it then start with preparing exclusive cover letters that supports your resume. Any time you can get a call for job so be ready with your letters and see to it that they showcase professionalism which is required in Operations Coordinator.
(Write your name and address)
1895 Cecil Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Universal Forest Products Inc
4727 Saint Clair Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I’m writing to communicate my interest in applying for the Operations Coordinator position for your office at Northbrook . I am looking forward to be a part of Universal Forest Products Inc. I believe that I have the required talent and credentials for the job.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Whilst employed in this role I was fortunate enough to work on an extremely prestigious project which was The New Museum of .
- My duties included organising and archiving drawings on behalf of the project management team.
- I was also responsible for preparing technical queries and requests for approval to be discussed in the weekly design team meeting.
- For this meeting I was also delegated the task of preparing the minutes for discussion.
- I reported directly to the production manager or the project manager and also worked closely with the engineering team and various contractors.
- In this role I frequently had to demonstrate initiative to deal with situations arising without warning on the construction site whilst also having to very carefully manage my workflow in order to meet weekly deadlines.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please find my resume enclosed. I have all the original documents and experience certificate for the verification. I will contact you in next few days to discuss the employment opportunities and see if interview can be arranged. Thank you for your kind consideration in this regard.