Sample Cover letter for Operations Management
In totality cover letter is all about mentioning your skills in a convincing manner which can allow reader to judge your ability to hold the Operations Management. Along with your skills you also need to mention the reference as well the position you are applying for.
(Write your name and address)
1641 Levy Court
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Henry Schein Inc.
482 Joseph Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
It was great to hear about the vacancy for Operations Management by Jobing.com in the Henry Schein Inc. situated in Lawrence. I like accepting challenges and job profile mentioned by you is quiet challenging. I would love to prove myself by working to the best potential.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- New product development planning and management
- Create online Marketing activities to agreed budgets, sales volumes, value and time scales
- Carry out Market research, competitor and customer surveys
- Market and technology research
- Managing responses to RFI/?RFP opportunities
- Responsible for carrying out full sales cycle
- Set up contracts, systems, and procedures
- Project managed website development
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I want to discuss out my experience and qualification in detail with you people and so I am expecting an arrangement for personal meeting. Thank you for spending time and going through my letter.