Sample Cover letter for Optical Engineer
Modification of cover letter can be done depending o your qualification and experience. But it is important to know some of the basics while writing letter for Optical Engineer. The sample letter given below will make your difficulties easy to solve.
(Write your name and address)
4351 Sunny Glen Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
2660 Ottis Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
$position is what I am looking for since long time as it perfectly matches with my educational qualification. When hear about vacancy in Viad Corp at Warrensville Heights via JobFox.com , I immediately thought of applying for it.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsible for all fault finding, planned maintenance and process related problems within department’s machinery.
- Responsible for quality control of all production.
- Liased with mastering for optimum process and quality.
- Responsible for all auxiliary equipment (compressors, chillers, air conditioning and dryers).
- Training of all new operators.
- Strictly follows health and safety procedures
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
After accomplishment of my graduation, I have been waiting for such opportunity which can allow me to learn and prosper. Kindly note down by contact address to decide the day and date of meeting.