Sample Cover letter for Optician
Cover letter is the medium of getting entry in an interview and so be careful while writing such letter for Optician. This sample letter will successfully assist in transferring your resume to the employer and so consider it as important aspect of interview.
(Write your name and address)
253 Melm Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Commercial Metals Co.
1080 Chardonnay Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Availing job for Optician in Commercial Metals Co. in East Providence is a great thing as every candidate wants to be the part of this firm. I made up my mind to apply for this job as soon as I saw advertisement in Jobing.com .
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Communicate effectively with patients and to assist them into choosing appropriate frames depending on their facial features and their optical prescription.
- Effective dispensing of single vision, bifocal, varifocal, high index and aspheric lenses
- Preparing work orders, to give to laboratories the information needed to fabricate lenses
- Accurately adjusting frames to fit the patients face by heating and shaping plastic frames or bending metal frames by using pliers and also measuring patients facial features
- Assist patients to carry out the several pre-screening tests of which we carry out before an eye examination.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would appreciate the opportunity to make valuable contributions to your team. I am looking forward to meet you further for discussing my profile. I will call you next week to confirm if you can arrange the interview for me. Thanks a lot for your time and consideration.