Sample Cover letter for Oracle Database Administrator
View this template of cover letter for Oracle Database Administrator in order to prepare the attractive letter. There are many things which your letter should posses like your skills, ability to work, work experience, education qualification, etc.
(Write your name and address)
3250 Harley Brook Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Becton, Dickinson and Company
4539 Central Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Availing jobs like Oracle Database Administrator in reputed company like Becton, Dickinson and Company situated in State College is just like living your dream. For getting me in touch with you I would like to thanks Net-Temps.com .
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsible for database management, installation, configuration and upgrading of Oracle software and related products.
- Perform application tuning and performance monitoring. Committed to the Software/Database Development Cycle.
- Perform backup and recovery duties using RMAN.
- Troubleshoot problems regarding databases, applications and development tools.
- Familiar with Oracle RAC Architecture,
- Automatic Storage Management (ASM) concepts.
- Instrumental in ensuring my skills is current and up to date by keeping pace with changes, new concepts and ideas. Provide advice and guidance to customers as well as resolving customer incidents.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I hope to begin my career in a vibrant and growth oriented environment where I can enhance my skills. I look forward to further explore the available opportunities at $company. I will contact you next week to see if you can arrange for an interview.