Sample Cover letter for Oracle DBA
What kind of cover letter does employer demands for Oracle DBA? They basically do not need lengthy letter as they do not have to go through wide information of every letter. So keep it short yet informative. Do not skip some of the important information like experience, project handled by you, solutions provided by you, educational achievements, etc.
(Write your name and address)
748 Drummond Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Expeditors International of Washington Inc.
1274 Patterson Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As per your advertisement in the JobCentral.com , I am keen to apply for the position for Oracle DBA at East Orange . I believe that my skills and credentials suits to your needs.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Implemented auditing to spot unauthorised activity
- Implemented partitioning maintenance scripts
- Large amount of shell scripting to automate database maintenance scripts
- Implemented listener hardening, local account access, to increase security
- Oracle user account management and implementation of security, privileges and access
- Installation and investigations into 11g
- Documentation of Oracle 10g installation process
- Documentation of Oracle 10g installation certification
- Implemented and documented the on call checklist
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
You can contact me at 123-456-7890 for confirming the interview. I appreciate your time and efforts in this regard. Thank you for considering my resume for the relevant position.