Sample Cover letter for Order Entry Clerk
Good cover letter is all about mentioning your skills in short and simple language which catches the attention of employer. Applying for Order Entry Clerk needs you to have good project handling tactics and this criterion should be present in your cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
3096 Jerome Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
4550 Tea Berry Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Since long time I was looking for Order Entry Clerk post but could not find the one which really challenges me for work. When I got in touch with JobCentral.com , I came to know about vacancy for the same post in Acterna Corp. at Harlingen and so decided to apply for job.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Worked on different types of software related to accounts such as ordering stores and cost control.
- Payroll for staff members.
- Inventory control on daily basis.
- Audit checks for purchase of stock.
- Banking on daily basis.
- Finalising accounts after closing.
- Preparing the month end report
- Entering all the invoices to the financial data package.
- Entering all the bio-datas to the data entry package.
- Despatching letter to the clients.
- Solving queries if any.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
My previous job has thought me a lot in terms of knowledge and brought up a huge experience. With that knowledge I would like to move ahead and would assist in handling the upcoming projects of the company. Waiting for your response.