Sample Cover letter for Outside Sales
Cover letter should be written keeping in the mind the reader point of view. Your employer is busy person and does have time to view your letter only so always keep the letter simple and talk to the point. This will assist in gaining the confidence of employer for achieving Outside Sales.
(Write your name and address)
2290 Graystone Lakes
(Write Employer’s name and address)
2938 Harter Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
It gives me great pleasure in submitting my resume for your consideration for the Outside Sales position within your organization. I bring an exceptional command in work knowledge related to this position along with depth of experience.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Directed all sales/marketing efforts for a multiple award winning wholesale distributor. Responsible for gaining, training, and maintaining a highly skilled, results oriented team of six field sales consultants and twenty-seven fee paid trainers.
- Responsible for a 15% annual increase in overall sales.
- Organized and executed all aspects of education including monthly sales meetings and customer events.
- Weekly field ride dates with all sales consultants coaching and modeling the behavior of an ideal Market Manager.
- Compiled a comprehensive sales and education guide to systematize both department
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Just a single call from your company can change my life and I am eager to get such platform to prove myself and my working ability. For more information related to my previous work or education you can email me or call me.