Sample Cover letter for Paralegal
Do you understand the importance of cover letter for Paralegal? Can you write an attention grabbing letter? If you are finding it difficult to prepare such letter then this sample letter can assist you in writing the letter effortlessly.
(Write your name and address)
1125 Longview Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
National Oilwell Inc
2668 Hinkle Deegan Lake Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I learned of the job opportunity related to Paralegal position through JobFox.com . I have the requisite qualifications and work experience requiredfor the job. I firmly believe that I could make a important contribution to National Oilwell Inc in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Working as a Family Law Paralegal representing children in Rule 9.5 appointments as their Guardian ad Litem.
- Day to day running of a full caseload of publicly funded cases with the occasional private paying client.
- Which includes: Job Prioritising, replying to and dealing with post daily,
- Organising Counsel, preparing Brief to Counsel and attending Court with Counsel in High Court and County Court matters, including attending at the Royal Courts of Justice regularly.
- Preparing Letter of Instruction to Experts. Organising professionals meetings. Organising hearings, Adjourning hearings, re-listing matters.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I hope that you will consider my resume and above information will also explain my interest in the relevant filed. I look forward to meeting you soon, and I will give you call in the coming few weeks in case I do not receive any intimation from you.