Sample Cover letter for Patient Care Assistant
You can stand a chance for interview if your cover letter is appealing. What exactly should you include in your cover letter? Don’t keep your cover letter and resume similar as cover letter for Patient Care Assistant should describe more of your qualification and experience.
(Write your name and address)
4300 Hillcrest Circle
(Write Employer’s name and address)
2052 Coal Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I’m interested in joining Ferro Corp. at Patient Care Assistant position. My previous experiences and educational background matches with the job requirements well. I am sure I would be a valuable asset to your company.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Conducted clinical research by assisting nursing and research teams with procedures inpatient and outpatient appointments and laboratory processing.
- Provided patient care including glucose testing and input and output assessments.
- Cared for post-surgical patients and medical patients with chest tubes tracheotomies and wound care.
- Provided safe transport of patients from the EU to Radiology coordinating care with the Emergency Unit Nursing Staff.
- Developed and maintained competency of broad range of patient care activities including Oxygen delivery patient transfers and interdepartmental related computer skills.
- Supported Radiology staff by providing patient care.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I will visit you next week for discussing my work profile for this position. Please find my enclosed resume with this letter. You can also get in touch with me either by email and phone. I would like to thank a lot for considering my resume.