Sample Cover letter for Patient Care Manager
Reader would understand your ability by your style of cover letter. Do not make typo or grammatical error as they also analyze your communication skill by your cover letter. This position of Patient Care Manager can help you to prosper in career so do not waste the chance by writing bad cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
2486 Upton Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
3238 Reel Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am submitting my resume for your consideration with regard to Patient Care Manager position with Gap Inc. at Van Buren . My previous experiences and educational background have prepared me well to perform the required duties.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsible for managing 35-40 employees in all registration and switchboard areas including ER registration, Ambulatory registration, Central registration,
- Maternity registration. Managed daily operations in all areas.
- Maintained and updated departmental policies and procedures.
- Gathered and reported on departmental Key Performance Indicators.
- Completed and managed work schedules and payroll data. Completed yearly work evaluations for employees under my direction.
- Co-Chairperson of Barriers and Obstacles Committee – part of our Customer Service initiative; facilitator for our Customer Service workshops.
- Chairperson of the Access Committee a sub-committee of the Throughput Committee.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I hope to join your company where I can enhance my skills in a vibrant and growth oriented environment. I will contact you soon for arranging the interview and employment opportunities. Thank you for your consideration in this matter.