Sample Cover letter for Payroll Accountant
Understand what your employer wants to read in your cover letter for Payroll Accountant. If you are clear with it then it can become easy to draft a professional cover letter and with such letter definitely you win chances of interview call.
(Write your name and address)
1927 Poplar Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Big Lots, Inc.
1339 Eagle Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As mentioned in the Simply Hired about the vacancy for Payroll Accountant I am keen to work with your company, Big Lots, Inc. at Chicago. I think I can cope up with the educational requirement mainly because of the work experience that I possess.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Improvement and understanding of UK immigration issues and avoid company from prosecution charges
- Implement new payroll & HR procedures, update UK legislation and training all shop managers
- Responsible for compensation file, salary review and make sure update with UK legislation.
- Implement and administer child care voucher and cycle scheme for all employees.
- Assist HR manager to issue contract, employment issue and writing staff handbooks etc
- Dealing with telephone query, internal and external correspondence and able to do manual calculation.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
By this cover letter just wanted to give rough idea about my skills and ability to work hard. Waiting for your interview call so that you can personally meet and decide my potential to get the post or not.