Sample Cover letter for Perioperative Nurse
View this template of cover letter for Perioperative Nurse in order to prepare the attractive letter. There are many things which your letter should posses like your skills, ability to work, work experience, education qualification, etc.
(Write your name and address)
3030 Wilkinson Court
(Write Employer’s name and address)
WestPoint Stevens Inc
3920 Coolidge Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Quality job is what I always search for and when I came to know about the vacancy for Perioperative Nurse in WestPoint Stevens Inc located at Fort Myers I was completely thrilled. It is always great to hear good news which you have been waiting for since years and for bringing me here I am grateful to CareerBuilder .
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Patient interview and medical history and complaint assessment
- Administration of routine patient care and setup for in office surgical procedures.
- Operated with a high degree of autonomy while assisting physician, staff and patients.
- Coordination of collaborative patient care efforts to include tests, referrals and RX.
- Responsible for minor wound closure (sutures, staples, steri strips) with minimal Trauma Surgeon supervision. Aseptic technique
- Major Trauma team phlebotomy, IV start and Blood products coordination.
- Routine and acute patient care, teaching and discharge planning.
- Teaching residents proper wound closure procedures
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please find my enclosed resume that detail about my work experience and education. I am eager to contribute to the position that you have advertised. I strongly feel that I would be valuable asset to your organization.