Sample Cover letter for Physician
There are many employers who tend to eliminate candidate if the cover letter is improper. So make sure that the cover letter prepared by you is accurate. If you do not have idea about dos and don’ts of letter for Physician then view the sample of the letter mentioned below.
(Write your name and address)
2273 Massachusetts Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
2572 Bernardo Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Quality job is what I always search for and when I came to know about the vacancy for Physician in ARAMARK Corporation located at Washington I was completely thrilled. It is always great to hear good news which you have been waiting for since years and for bringing me here I am grateful to JobCentral.com .
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- My duties in the above post include:-
- Secretary to the Occupational Health Physician, audio typing, typing of confidential medical reports,
- diary management both manual and computerised, training of Grade 2 staff,
- servicing committee meetings, taking minutes at staff meetings, photocopying, dealing with patients face to face and on the telephone,
- booking appointments,
- Petty cash, recording of annual leave and other general office duties.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would welcome the opportunity to discuss the details of interview with you. I will call you next week for arranging a meeting. You can contact me any time via email or phone for any clarification in this regard.