Sample Cover letter for Preschool Teacher
Modification of cover letter can be done depending o your qualification and experience. But it is important to know some of the basics while writing letter for Preschool Teacher. The sample letter given below will make your difficulties easy to solve.
(Write your name and address)
3741 Jadewood Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
8 Wilson Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Via CareerBuilder I came to know about the vacancy for Preschool Teacher and I am keen to work under your guidance. Broadwing, Inc. in Northbrook is always good with their employees and working with such people would be life time experience for me.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Apply knowledge of basic principles, concepts and methodology of child development practices and procedures in compliance with Department of Defence (DoD) child development guidelines and National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) standards
- Lead and manage the day to day operations, scheduling and activities of a Preschool room (3-5yrs)
- Perform daily heath checks to identify signs of illness, abuse or neglect, stress or abnormal behaviour
- Liaise, co-ordinate and participate in conferences with parents/management and on base advocacy services
- Create educational plans and design activities that consist of elements of mathematical and letter concepts, language development, social studies, art, music, science studies, health and physical education
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Moving ahead in career is possible with good opportunities and I am keen to grab the opportunity place by you. By interviewing me you would come to the right conclusion but so far my all work experiences have been great.