Sample Cover letter for Product Manager
What can a bad cover letter do for you? It will create a block to your entry in the firm. With the below mentioned sample cover letter for Product Manager you would get clear idea about the ingredients to be included in the letter.
(Write your name and address)
1408 Cedarstone Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Sierra Pacific Resources
1578 Horizon Circle
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
It gives me great pleasure in submitting my resume for your consideration for the Product Manager position within your organization. I bring an exceptional command in work knowledge related to this position along with depth of experience.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- As the main point of contact within the legal team, managing relationships between clients, external trainers and colleagues across different teams.
- Creating reports and PowerPoint presentation materials
- Creating the first draft of course manuals, prior to their forwarding to the Typesetters.
- Guiding the administrative team in the usage of course materials for each training course.
- Interpreting and resolving internal and external course materials enquiries.
- Meeting clients with the Director to explain the process of course materials production where necessary.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
To know further details about me and my working skills you people can contact me at the mentioned email address and phone number. I might not be the best but definitely I have ability to prove myself to be the best by your guidance.