Sample Cover letter for Product Marketing Manager
Write your cover letter for Product Marketing Manager on your own. No it is not at all a difficult job as all you need to do is mention your skills and experience in a decent manner. Further if you review the sample of cover letter then you might get answers to all your queries.
(Write your name and address)
3151 Elk Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Smith International Inc
4909 Margaret Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As I indicated in our conversation yesterday, I would like to apply for Product Marketing Manager at Lansing advertised in YAHOO! HotJobs . I have the required qualifications and work experience needed for the job and I believe I could make a valuable contribution to Smith International Inc in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Successfully handled Product Planning Marketing and Promotions of the Indian Pop Regional Music Genres for the most profitable music company in India.
- Managed Media Planning Artist Relations Promotional Campaigns for the above mentioned music categories.
- Accountable for handling the existing artists signing new talents sourcing and managing projects and controlling budgets.
- Forged alliances with corporate companies for album sponsorships in collaboration with the Corporate Sales Team.
- Planned and implemented concerts public performances and promotional tours for artists in conjunction with the Event Management Team.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am enclosing my resume for your consideration and review. I appreciate the opportunity to discuss my profile with you in detail. In case you have any questions, you can reach me at my phone number or e-mail me at email address mentioned in my resume.