Sample Cover letter for Production Management
The information of cover letter is the extra information supporting your resume and so prepare letter which can fully work in your favor to acquire Production Management. In depth you need to specify information related to your experience so that accordingly employer can judge you at the time of interview.
(Write your name and address)
965 Walton Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Lockheed Martin Corporation
2675 Whiteman Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
From the JobCentral.com , I learned about your need for Production Management at Ogden . I am very interested in this position with Lockheed Martin Corporation, and believe that my education and employment background are appropriate for the position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Operational supervision and manpower utilisation of multiple personnel.
- Co-ordinating delivery of clearly defined internal and external customer requirements.
- Monitoring of Productivity, KPI s and ensuring achievements of milestone targets.
- Performance Management/Appraisals/Disciplinary where appropriate.
- Development and maintenance of training requests and matrix.
- Strict compliance with companies policies and statutory obligations e.g Health and Safety.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
It’s a pleasure for me that you invested some time in viewing my cover letter to make out my ability. I am eager to work with such professional people and expecting a call for interview in the coming days.