Sample Cover letter for Production Manager
You can stand a chance for interview if your cover letter is appealing. What exactly should you include in your cover letter? Don’t keep your cover letter and resume similar as cover letter for Production Manager should describe more of your qualification and experience.
(Write your name and address)
1774 Station Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
TJX Companies Inc
1758 Carter Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Via CollegeRecruiter I came to know about the vacancy for Production Manager and I am keen to work under your guidance. TJX Companies Inc in San Jose is always good with their employees and working with such people would be life time experience for me.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Training of staff in product handling, specification detail & production equipment
- Ensure that all personnel comply with company policies & procedures and that good hygiene standards are maintained and health & safety procedures are complied with
- Maintain discipline encourage high standards/team work and help promote and maintain good working moral including 6 monthly self-assessment reviews for all staff.
- Meeting all order requirements and specifications needs
- Ensuring company and customer standards are met and maintained
- Monitor & control the usage of all packaging materials
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I look forward to hearing from you further about what my eligibility and credentials for working at Production Manager for your office at $location. I will contact you next week to confirm if we can arrange for the interview. Thanks a lot for your kind consideration.