Sample Cover letter for Professional Engineering
Rather than resume it is cover letter that would link you properly with the employer as here to tend to describe more information related to work and not related to you. With this sample you can make out the stuff which should be there in your resume for Professional Engineering.
(Write your name and address)
211 Golf Course Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Citizens Communications Co.
3525 Wilmar Farm Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Please consider this as a letter of interest for the Professional Engineering position advertised in Simply Hired . I have the required work experience and skills related to the work and I would like the opportunity to develop skills acquired over the past few years.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Developed measurement plans using Metris Laser Radar systems for jet aircraft assembly.
- Creatted tooling processes for assemblies, reduced non-conformances, and provided assembly direction to the manufacturing floor.
- Designed SPC system for point process control charts for assemblies via Laser Radar system.
- creatted process control charts from assembly builds using Siemens software TeamCentern products – UG-NX5/VisQuality/Vis Mockup/Spatial Analyzer/Boeing AIM software.
- Participated in creating KCs for vendors for quality control.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I sincerely look forward to put my skills and work experience with your organization. I will contact you in next few days for confirming the details of the interview. You can contact me for any clarifications if needed. I would like to thank you for your valuable time and consideration.