Sample Cover letter for Program Coordinator
Understand importance of neat and clean cover letter. Apart from content even the description style and format of writing letter for Program Coordinator also plays important role.
(Write your name and address)
3157 Blane Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Science Applications Intl. Inc.
2027 Rainy Day Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
With the recommendation of friend and advertisement placed by you in CollegeRecruiter I came to know about vacancy for Program Coordinator . I would like to keep my working abilities in front of you people if got a chance. Science Applications Intl. Inc. in Creve Coeur is known for its value added work and I am looking forward to be part of it.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Working closely with the Programme Director and the Strategic Relationship Manager, dealing with all issues arising in a timely and efficient manner.
- Sourcing and appointing appropriate Associates and Lecturers to deliver training courses, negotiating fees and arrangements – including travel & visas, while keeping within budgeted costs.
- Issuing contracts and schedule of services, issuing of purchase orders.
- Responsibility for checking and authorisation of all incoming invoices and reconciling travel receipts and costs. Arranging all travel of Associates.
- Raising monthly invoices to Clients (full recovery basis).
- Reconciliation of project budgets, and where appropriate Student registrations, preparation of relevant course material etc.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Anything that fits in your schedule is perfectly ok with me for interview purpose. I am sure I won’t disappoint you, just need a chance to prove myself. Thanking you is not enough for your devotion of time. Kindly reply in the coming week.