Sample Cover letter for Property Manager
Templates of cover letter can be found in many types. Depending on your job profile you need to prepare particular letter which can grab attention of employer. For Property Manager it is essential to mention your skills and the source of reference.
(Write your name and address)
4826 Richland Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Northwest Airlines Corp
2456 Shadowmar Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I’m writing to express my interest in the Property Manager for your office at Katy advertised on CollegeRecruiter . My unique combination of creative abilities, and work experience makes me an ideal person to work at this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Arrange and supervise planned and emergency building maintenance and repairs on retail and commercial properties, with on-site health and safety, economic and structural decisions.
- Manage revenue and capital building projects for company clients from consultation stage through initial design to completion within authorised expenditure limits and time scales.
- Establish, monitor and control planned maintenance programmes on buildings and building services.
- Carry out or supervise, structural and measured property surveys on retail and commercial properties, producing detailed reports and recommendations on condition, use or limitations of the property.
- Co-ordinate, advise and supervise building contractors and other disciplines on Capital and Revenue building projects.
- Project manage departmental office accommodation layouts and moves together with the refurbishment of retail outlets.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
There is no huge difference between the work I had been doing so long and the work offered by your company. I can fit in the bill aptly. I am looking forward to have a meeting as soon as possible. Thank you for considering me and my letter for this job.