Sample Cover letter for Public Relation Executive
Reader’s eye will first fall on the cover letter before resume and so it is essential to have professional cover letter. Some of the people make good pre preparation but they do mistake of neglecting cover letter. Have a glance at the format mentioned below in order to understand what is to be written and what not while applying for Public Relation Executive.
(Write your name and address)
1298 Davis Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Brown Shoe Company, Inc.
70 Scenic Way
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Dedication and confidence are the two things which every job demands and keeping that in mind I think I can perfectly meet with your job requirements for Public Relation Executive post which I came to know via Monster.com . Brown Shoe Company, Inc. in Petaluma is known for punctual work in market and so I m keen to learn some great business ethics.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Managed all media relations leading to increased quality and quantity of press and broadcast media coverage.
- Project managed production of monthly business magazine.
- Devised strategies, wrote copy, edited and proofread material on a variety of integrated marketing projects.
- Acted as media spokesperson on business issues and lobbying campaigns.
- Organised events and business conferences.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I believe that I would add value to your team and make significant contribution to your company. I look forward to you for arranging the interview. Please feel free to contact me any at above telephone number or e-mail me at email address mentioned in my resume.