Sample Cover letter for Public Relation Manager
In totality cover letter is all about mentioning your skills in a convincing manner which can allow reader to judge your ability to hold the Public Relation Manager. Along with your skills you also need to mention the reference as well the position you are applying for.
(Write your name and address)
755 Traction Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Dreyer’s Grand Ice Cream, Inc.
4003 Denver Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I have gone through the job advert in the Jobing.com regarding the opportunity available with Dreyer’s Grand Ice Cream, Inc. for the position of Public Relation Manager . My previous work experiences and educational background prepares me well in order to perform the duties required.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Dedeman Trimontioum Plovdiv was to introduce the new management of two of the biggest hotels in Bulgaria, other responsibilities included:
- Developing and implementing PR strategies.
- interact with colleagues and key spokespeople.
- Writing and distributing press releases.
- Writing and editing in-house magazines.
- Organizing events including press conferences.
- Preparing and supervising the production of publicity.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am expecting an arrangement of meeting in a coming week in order to carry out the interview session. Kindly let me know the date and timing via email or by telephoning. Thank you for denoting precious time.