Sample Cover letter for Public Relation Specialist
If you want to rule the position of Public Relation Specialist and your first step would be writing good cover letter along with resume. The cover letter is your mini bio data which would assist the employer to determine your working ability.
(Write your name and address)
41 Abner Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
1443 Meadow Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Experience teaches you lot and so far I have learned not to leave opportunities as they don’t come always. When heard about the placements for Public Relation Specialist in Spherion Corp via JobFox.com I was glad as I was waiting for this opportunity since long. Eau Claire the location of job is also quiet convenient for me.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Oversees all sports media relations and sports information duties for a 22-sport Division I athletic program
- Serves as the chief spokesman for the entire athletic department while reporting directly to the Director of Athletics
- Aggressively promotes Wagner College athletic teams and athletes to national, regional and local media
- website company that now provides website service for wagnerathletics.com
- This partnership with ICS provides Seahawk fans with many new services, while generating added revenue
- via an online store and video web stream, among others
- Serves as Director of Broadcast Services and main play-by-play announcer for football and men´s basketball
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I believe I can make big contribution to the success and future-growth of your company. I am team oriented person and will be an asset to your organization. I look forward to meet you and discuss in details about the concerned job position.