Sample Cover letter for Qa Test Technician
Common mistake done by job seekers while applying for Qa Test Technician are that they pay more attention on reviving resume rather than cover letter. Resume plays vital role but cover letter is not far behind as it will assist you in becoming eligible for interview.
(Write your name and address)
2988 Hudson Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Pepsi Bottling Group Inc.
4294 Hillcrest Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I found your advertisement regarding the job opening for the post of Qa Test Technician position on Net-Temps.com . I am sure I would be able to unleash my work skills and creative energies to perform well at this position. I believe I am the suitable candidate for the above mentioned work profile.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Entering details onto database (Mantis, Team Track, Test Track Pro, Devon)
- Experience in LOT check, TCR, TRC (guide line pass)
- Making daily reports
- Daily liaising with blue chip customers (Disney, Eidos, Atari, Sony, Microsoft)
- Working on important project: Hannah Montana, Caspian, High School Musical 3, Age of Conan (All of them more than 1 million copies sold), Turok, Asterix, Alone in the Dark, Turok, Kane and Lynch, Pursuit Force 2, Bolt, Pure.
- Detecting and reviewing potential problems such as overlapping text, abbreviations and in-context terminology
- Translating documents from English to Spanish and from Spanish to English
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Initially I would like to understand the type of work done by people here in order to get in to the skin of work. With complete dedication and hard work I will try to enhance my career as well as growth of the company.