Sample Cover letter for Radio Sales
Learn how to write good cover letter for Radio Sales in order to avail the job with less inconvenience. Remember one thing that it is your cover letter which is going to define you before interview so keep it meaningful.
(Write your name and address)
649 Grey Fox Farm Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
1498 Candlelight Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I would like to apply for Radio Sales at Houston advertised in Indeed.com , as per the conversation yesterday. I am very keen to work in this position with Vectren Corporation, and consider that my education and employment background are suitable for the position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Assistant) Maintaining a clean and safe environment for staff and customers alike, alway’s making sure that the customer is alway’s the main priority,
- Serving customers in a polite and pleasant manner at all times, replenishing stock, stock control, prioritising work loads.
- To use the Town Centre Link (Radio) in a professional manner at all times, to assist members of management in cases of shop theft,
- Also built up a rapport with the town’s local Police Officers, CSO’s, and security guards and assisting whenever available and necessary.
- I also took this opportunity to gain valuable insight and knowledge into the security industry becoming more alert and vigilant ,
- I have since paid for and gained all necessary qualifications and SIA Licence.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I look forward to hearing from you further about what my eligibility and credentials for working at Radio Sales for your office at $location. I will contact you next week to confirm if we can arrange for the interview. Thanks a lot for your kind consideration.