Sample Cover letter for Radiologist
The information of cover letter is the extra information supporting your resume and so prepare letter which can fully work in your favor to acquire Radiologist. In depth you need to specify information related to your experience so that accordingly employer can judge you at the time of interview.
(Write your name and address)
1047 Willow Greene Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
1706 Francis Mine
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am interested in filling the position of Radiologist available in your company mainly because the job profile mentioned in Monster.com perfectly matches with my personality. Target Corp. in Montgomery is known for its effective way of running business and I would like to be part of it.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- As a residential medical officer in the Department of Radiology I learned to and performed all the diagnostic procedures e.g.
- I.V.P, Injecting urethrogram, Micturating cystogram ,
- Tubecholangiogram, Myelography and different barium studies on image intensifier, Hysterosalpingiography etc. I
- Had 6 weeks training in scintigraphy and scan.
- During this training period, I have gained experience in writing reports with accurate descriptions and diagnosis.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am expecting an arrangement of meeting in a coming week in order to carry out the interview session. Kindly let me know the date and timing via email or by telephoning. Thank you for denoting precious time.