Sample Cover letter for Ramp Agent
There are four important things your cover letter should cover like applying for which position, name of company, references and destination of job. All these things make letter complete and can take you step further towards the job.
(Write your name and address)
1314 Hillcrest Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Jabil Circuit Inc.
4650 Dark Hollow Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I’m writing to express my interest in the Ramp Agent for your office at Irvine advertised on YAHOO! HotJobs . My unique combination of creative abilities, and work experience makes me an ideal person to work at this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Aircraft push back , manoeuvring and towing
- Aircraft marshalling duties
- Loading and unloading of bagggage
- Operation of GPU,Beltloader and Airstart
- Headset trained
- Hand signals start up
- Towing and positioning aircraft steps on aircraft
- Carry out Toilet and water service on aircraft
- Aircraft chocking and protection cones
- Other duties to aid the smooth running of the Ramp operation.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I will call you after few days for discussing the work profile for this position. Please consider my enclosed resume with this cover letter. You can also contact me by email and phone. I appreciate your support in this case.