Sample Cover letter for Reading Teacher
Our main aim is to make you aware about the importance of cover letter for Reading Teacher and ignoring it might affect on your growing career. For the development of career in particular field you need to first show the level of professionalism.
(Write your name and address)
3933 Denver Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Liz Claiborne Inc.
4767 Whitman Court
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I’m writing to express my interest in the Reading Teacher position with your company as advertised on Monster.com . Presently, I am working at a position with similar work profile and responsibilities as mentioned by you in your advertisement.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Reading Specialist Pilot Program, Grosse Pointe Public Schools
- Program that was so successful it was adopted district wide and has
- Been in place and extremely effective for the last ten years. During this
- time I wrote The Grosse Pointe Public School Reading Specialist
- Manual and the Reading Support Program web site.
- Title I Coordinator, Grosse Pointe Public Schools, Grosse Pointe, MI
- Public School Title I web site, the Grosse Pointe Public School Title
- I Procedure and Assessment Manual, and the Title I Parent Information
- Brochure. I worked with classroom teachers, reading teachers and
- title I assistants to coordinate schedules, curriculum, parent information
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I firmly believe that the advertised position suits ideally to match my skills and background in the relevant field. I can make a significant contribution towards the growth of the organization. I look forward to meet you and discuss my qualifications for the position.