Sample Cover letter for Real Estate Broker
Why is it important to write good cover letter? Basically it creates good impression in the mind of reader and can help in marking yourself different from other candidates. There is lot of competition for Real Estate Broker and to strive in such competition you need to start with good cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
1250 Stockert Hollow Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Countrywide Credit Industries Inc.
2725 Pineview Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Vacancies are limited and that to something which Countrywide Credit Industries Inc. is providing is truly great not mainly because of Real Estate Broker post but because of the working environment which they provide. Kirkland the location of the company is also standard and I am thankful to the CareerBuilder for providing such valuable information.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Associate Broker/Sales Manager, 2004 – Present – Focusing on commercial brokerage activity including listing and selling property generally priced between $500,000 and $1Million.
- Specializing in industrial property with many sales and leases in Office,
- Retail and Land. Preparing commercial and residential purchase and lease agreements. Achieved Million Dollar Club Award 3 times during this period and won company paid family trips 4 times for top producers.
- Working with companies like:
- Huddle House, Dahn Yoga, Serrano Commercial Properties, Joes Crab Shack, Morehouse School of Medicine, Radio Shack, Clear, Verizon, Moe´s,
- Fry´s Electronics and many others. In addition, my responsibilities included recruiting, mentoring and training.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am expecting an arrangement of meeting in a coming week in order to carry out the interview session. Kindly let me know the date and timing via email or by telephoning. Thank you for denoting precious time.