Sample Cover letter for Realtor
Do you understand the importance of cover letter for Realtor? Can you write an attention grabbing letter? If you are finding it difficult to prepare such letter then this sample letter can assist you in writing the letter effortlessly.
(Write your name and address)
424 Whitman Court
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
3297 Hillside Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Since long time I was waiting for such opportunity to work with Bristol-Myers Squibb Company in Waterbury for Realtor . I got to know about the vacancy while browsing Simply Hired and I am looking forward to work with this company which has reputed name in market.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Coldwell Banker Professional Realtors, Virginia Beach, Virginia. Virginia Licensed Realtor.
- Certified Relocation Specialist (CMAS & CMRS), Military Market Specialist, and Accredited Buyers Representative.
- I work extensively with military relocation clients, many are first time homebuyers.
- I also work with corporate relocation clients and broker to broker referrals.
- I represent buyers and sellers in real estate transactions.
- With many years of paralegal experience, I make sure all the details are taken care of and any issues are resolved, resulting in a smooth transaction.
- I provide superior service and maintain excellent client satisfaction.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am looking forward to your reply regarding my credentials. Please contact me anytime through phone or email for any discussion regarding the interview arrangements. I would like to thank you for your consideration in this case.