Sample Cover letter for Receptionist
What to mention in cover letter for this Receptionist? There are two important things you can mention like experience and qualification which will determine your skills. Writing good cover letter can take to one step ahead of getting the particular job.
(Write your name and address)
232 Goldleaf Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.
1869 Hiney Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Via Jobing.com , I learned of Receptionist for your office at Jersey City . I am interested in joining Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. in this position. I believe there would be a good fit between my skills and your needs.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- This is a customer facing role dealing with queries and complaints.
- I use my authority when dealing with sensitive cases and feel I deal appropriately when asked to.
- I manage purchases and I order stock, register stock levels, do a stock take and answer the telephone regarding the above .
- I also manage a diary and bookings.
- This role also covers sales invoicing.
- I type letters and documents and use the fax and scanner.
- I deal confidently with e mails.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
By getting in touch with you I would like to discuss details of work and common interest to prosper in life. Kindly spend you precious time with me in order to make out skills possessed by me and to discuss the work issue.