Sample Cover letter for Recreation Coordinator
Cover letter is the medium of getting entry in an interview and so be careful while writing such letter for Recreation Coordinator. This sample letter will successfully assist in transferring your resume to the employer and so consider it as important aspect of interview.
(Write your name and address)
1003 Wildwood Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Western Gas Resources Inc
3345 Leroy Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Via Jobing.com I came to know about the vacancy for Recreation Coordinator and I am keen to work under your guidance. Western Gas Resources Inc in Kent is always good with their employees and working with such people would be life time experience for me.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Provided assistance and administrative support of rec programs
- Assisted in enforcement of policies and procedure
- Provided information to the public about facility usage
- Assisted in identifying and resolving problems
- City of Plano, TX
- Developed, implemented and monitored recreation classes
- creatted and formulated class ideas
- Recruited and hired class instructors
- Performed end of session reports
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Lastly I would like to add that my hard working ability would definitely work in the favor of your company, just need a chance to prove myself. Benevolently arrange the meeting as per your time convenience.