Sample Cover letter for Recruiter Consultant
Learn how to write good cover letter for Recruiter Consultant in order to avail the job with less inconvenience. Remember one thing that it is your cover letter which is going to define you before interview so keep it meaningful.
(Write your name and address)
8 Andell Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Cablevision Systems Corp
1705 State Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
New job and new environment always creates nervousness but while planning for an interview in Cablevision Systems Corp in Columbus all my nervousness went in vain as it is great to be part of such reputed company. Via CollegeRecruiter I came to know about the vacancy for Recruiter Consultant and want to just make best of this opportunity.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- As a recruiter my main duty was to supply clients with perfect candidates that could help them achieve their business goals and strategies.
- This meant that I had to be in constant communication with the client to understand exactly what their needs were.
- I had to research the marketplace to understand where to source perfect candidates from and I then had to facilitate negotiations between the client and the candidate.
- As an assistant consultant I helped Alliants’ consultants in offering clients unique solutions to help them achieve their strategic growth objectives and short- term tactical issues.
- As the work often involved complete business transformation and process improvement I often communicated with senior managers and executives to advise them on how to approach and improve their business operations.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I believe I can make big contribution to the success and future-growth of your company. I am team oriented person and will be an asset to your organization. I look forward to meet you and discuss in details about the concerned job position.