Sample Cover letter for Recruitment Consultant
In totality cover letter is all about mentioning your skills in a convincing manner which can allow reader to judge your ability to hold the Recruitment Consultant. Along with your skills you also need to mention the reference as well the position you are applying for.
(Write your name and address)
2482 McVaney Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
SunTrust Banks Inc
252 Glory Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Via CareerBuilder I came to know about the vacancy for Recruitment Consultant and I am keen to work under your guidance. SunTrust Banks Inc in Rutherfordton is always good with their employees and working with such people would be life time experience for me.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- My role in Perenco UK was to take over the recruitment function in their HR department in support of the companies requirements in the Great Yarmouth SNS Base.
- This was on an interim basis for a contract period of six months.
- I was responsibilefor resourcing candidature from a variety of sources including Internet JobBoards and Recruitment Agencies.
- Amazingly, there had been no real recruitment discipline in the company until my arrival.
- I considered it was my job to provide a focus and identify the best advertising and internet tools, and to develop a strategy to protect them from a reliance on recruitment agencies and subsequent fees for recruitment.
- All this activity was inline with the Cost Challenge policy they had recently been required to work within after a very strong restructure of the company.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I want to cover the distance from learning stage to experienced stage in this company. Thank you for considering me as good candidate and will be waiting for your feedback.