Sample Cover letter for Regional Account Manager
Day by day importance of cover letter is increasing mainly as it has ability to take you forward for interview session for Regional Account Manager. There are many employers who will not consider viewing your resume if they find mistake in the appearance of cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
3760 Grant View Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
BJ Services Company
4364 Settlers Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I would like to apply for Regional Account Manager position that is advertised in JobCentral.com . I would like to join BJ Services Company in this position. I am sure that my work profile and work experience perfectly suits to your needs.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- I was hired as the Regional Manager to set up a local sales presence in Florida.
- When I first started with Technologent our sales were slightly above $300K, mainly from remote sales of service contracts and some hardware.
- I sold Sun Microsystems high-end servers and storage, to commercial and state/local government customers.
- I completed the local team by hiring a systems engineer and Enterprise Service Manager.
- I grew the Hardware and Service Contract business to $6M before we added two additional sales reps in South Florida and Atlanta, GA.
- I helped them during the transition of accounts and assessing new opportunities.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please consider my enclosed resume. I have mentioned work skills and education details along with finished projects. If you would like to know more about my profile, please contact me anytime on my phone number or e-mail me. You can find my contact details on my resume. Thanks a lot for your time and consideration.