Sample Cover letter for Research And Development Technician
There are four important things your cover letter should cover like applying for which position, name of company, references and destination of job. All these things make letter complete and can take you step further towards the job.
(Write your name and address)
1375 Hilltop Haven Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
3375 Poplar Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
On the basis of experience that I possess I think I can be the eligible candidate for the Research And Development Technician and can serve you aptly to meet your needs. After learning about the vacancy at Viacom Inc in Newark from Indeed.com , I did not even thought for a minute before applying for job.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Currently working in Refinery Fuels management, which includes monitoring corrosion and scale problems on site and analysing H2S in crude and fuel oils.
- I am also the assigned researcher to Oil Field Chemicals for the Product Introduction Management system.
- Past positions included formulating, analysing and packaging paraffin chemicals and asphaltene inhibitors, to meet the agreed requirements of regional sales staff.
- The role encompassed the use of established selection procedures and GC methods to select cost effective products and the writing of reports detailing the recommendations.
- Work involved analysis of organics, inorganics and solvents by wet chemistry, AA and GC methods, according to strict COSHH regulations.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Kindly let me know if you require any more info about my educational background and work experience. You can contact me via email and phone number as mentioned in my resume. I would like to appreciate your efforts in this regard.