Sample Cover letter for Respiratory Therapist
Day by day importance of cover letter is increasing mainly as it has ability to take you forward for interview session for Respiratory Therapist. There are many employers who will not consider viewing your resume if they find mistake in the appearance of cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
1061 Better Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Radio Shack Corporation
2929 Hidden Pond Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
New job and new environment always creates nervousness but while planning for an interview in Radio Shack Corporation in Kansas City all my nervousness went in vain as it is great to be part of such reputed company. Via YAHOO! HotJobs I came to know about the vacancy for Respiratory Therapist and want to just make best of this opportunity.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Independently manage own clinical caseload
- Assess and treat patients who have undergone Cardiothoracic and Transplant Surgery in ITU
- Independently wean patients from a ventilator/tracheostomy
- Design rehabilitation programs for patients on wards
- Carry out exercise tests i.e. ) Test
- Use Intermittent Positive Pressure Breathing (IPPB)
- Positive Expiratory Pressure (PEP) as a treatment intervention to help with chest clearance
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am enclosing my resume for your consideration and review. I appreciate the opportunity to discuss my profile with you in detail. In case you have any questions, you can reach me at my phone number or e-mail me at email address mentioned in my resume.