Sample Cover letter for Restaurant Management
Cover letter is the medium of getting entry in an interview and so be careful while writing such letter for Restaurant Management. This sample letter will successfully assist in transferring your resume to the employer and so consider it as important aspect of interview.
(Write your name and address)
2717 Thunder Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
699 Catherine Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Having view at the advertisement place in Indeed.com made me very happy mainly because this is my forte to work and soon I came to know about it. Restaurant Management has that X factor which can allow me to show my talent and I am thankful to Timken Company for considering me for interview in San Bruno.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Opening the bar and restaurant ready for business; handling cash and stock; dealing with suppliers.
- Supervising both bar and restaurant staff;
- Dealing with customer’s problems and concerns to find suitable and considerable solutions to them.
- Consistent input into the day-to-day running of the business;
- Generating new ideas for offers and promotions to encourage the business to progress and succeed.
- Closing down the bar and restaurant at the end of the day, including cashing up four separate tills and locking the premises.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
In the coming week I will make a contact with you so that we can discuss out the date of interview. In case you require more information you can contact me at the mentioned phone number and email id.