Sample Cover letter for Restaurant Manager
What to mention in cover letter for this Restaurant Manager? There are two important things you can mention like experience and qualification which will determine your skills. Writing good cover letter can take to one step ahead of getting the particular job.
(Write your name and address)
3578 Musgrave Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
American Eagle Outfitters, Inc.
2033 Alexander Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Please review my resume for applying for the position of Restaurant Manager at Atlanta . I have the relevant work experience in the desired field. I believe, I would be make great contribution to American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Having purchased vacant premises, designed and supervised fitting out of a new restaurant.
- Included purchase and installation of new kitchen and restaurant fittings, furniture and dcor design, having obtained all necessary statutory approvals.
- Set up and managed a 48-cover restaurant, including staff recruitment and training.
- The restaurant was so successful that in 2000, relocated to larger premises nearby.
- Designed and supervised fitting out new restaurant, designing new shop front and logo.
- New larger 85-cover restaurant then required expansion of staffing levels to 14 in total.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would welcome the opportunity to make significant contributions to your team. I am looking forward to discuss my profile with you. I will call you after few days week to confirm the arrangements for the interview. I like to thank you for your consideration.