Sample Cover letter for Retail Customer Service
Just have a view at the below mentioned sample cover letter as it would make it easy for you to prepare the letter for yourself. Applying for Retail Customer Service requires you to be perfect as you will have to face large amount of competition.
(Write your name and address)
4669 Willison Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Felcor Lodging Trust Inc.
2765 Arlington Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
With reference to your advertisement in the JobCentral.com , I would like to apply for the post of Retail Customer Service position. I believe my interests and credentials are well suited to the requirements you are looking for.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Customer Service Representative for our 1,000+ clients companies. Reviewed the summary plan documents with new employees 401K, 457, 403B retirement plans. Processed initial enrollment,
- in plan services including processing exchanges in mutual funds, distributions, etc. At the termination of an employment,
- I assisted in processing the rollover to their existing or new IRA/Roth IRA, or another employer 401K.
- Processed distributions as requested by the individual participant.
- In house, I helped in the growth of new representatives to become one of the best in the industry.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Anything that fits in your schedule is perfectly ok with me for interview purpose. I am sure I won’t disappoint you, just need a chance to prove myself. Thanking you is not enough for your devotion of time. Kindly reply in the coming week.