Sample Cover letter for Retail Operation Manager
There are many employers who have made cover letter compulsory along with submitting resume and so it is advisable for you to be ready with the template of such letter. Opportunity do not knock the door before coming so be ready with some of the basic documents like resume and cover letter while applying for Retail Operation Manager.
(Write your name and address)
3029 Cedar Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
3025 Ritter Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I read about your advertisement in YAHOO! HotJobs regarding the Retail Operation Manager for your office at Blytheville . I would like to join BellSouth Corporation in this position. I am sure that my skills are suited to your needs perfectly.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Developed structure and support for over 180 concessions and 34 stores throughout the UK to enable the continued growth of the company. Working by myself, all the time gaining Area manager, manager and staff buy-in to ideas and in doing so creating a solid foundation for continued growth.
- Pivot of communication between Area Managers, Stores and HO.
- Set implemented and improved all policies, from staffing rotas to setting up new Health and Safety procedures.
- Implemented job descriptions for the Area Managers and ensured these were being adhered to.
- Implemented Area Managers meetings enabling to plan ahead effectively to maximise profitability.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I understand the value of time given by you and appreciate the effort taken for reading my letter. In case you are aiming to have more details related to my personal or professional background then you can contact me on the given address.