Sample Cover letter for RPG Programmer
Just have a view at the below mentioned sample cover letter as it would make it easy for you to prepare the letter for yourself. Applying for RPG Programmer requires you to be perfect as you will have to face large amount of competition.
(Write your name and address)
3370 Morgan Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Storage Technology Corporation
2120 Poco Mas Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am interested in filling the position of RPG Programmer available in your company mainly because the job profile mentioned in Net-Temps.com perfectly matches with my personality. Storage Technology Corporation in Tallahassee is known for its effective way of running business and I would like to be part of it.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- I have introduced Qlikview as the BI tool in the company. For a long time the company have been struggling with finding an efficient way of reporting.
- The procedures that were followed were cumbersome and not the best.
- We didn’t have a central reporting system and people were looking at different places and in different ways to get to their data sometimes resulting in different answers.
- Qlikview has very effectively removed all these issues in our company.
- I have created very useful applications for the business. For e.g.
- I have created a running stock valuation application that details the live stock condition to the store manager and management every minute.
- Another application I created was the graphical representation of the capacity in the factory so that we could plan efficiently and effectively.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I believe I can make big contribution to the success and future-growth of your company. I am team oriented person and will be an asset to your organization. I look forward to meet you and discuss in details about the concerned job position.