Sample Cover letter for Sales Assistant
You need to understand the format of writing cover letter as if you are not clear with it then there are chances of creating some great blunders. This sample cover letter for Sales Assistant would help you to create good impression in the mind of employer.
(Write your name and address)
3725 Buffalo Creek Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
2299 Finwood Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am interested in Sales Assistant position available in your company. I have a genuine interest in the relevant industry and I have developed the working knowledge of various areas related to the job opening. Please find my enclosed resume with this letter.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Assisted Advisors in the daily review of accounts to ensure proper documentation, in keeping with compliance policies both internal and external.
- Maintained files on products, policies, clients and new prospects. Responsible for opening various types of accounts.
- Researched and obtained necessary investment and product information for both Financial Advisors and clients.
- Recent focus on Philanthropic Organizations.
- Assumed active involvement in the solicitation and education of new clientele.
- Worked effectively to manage multiple demands and competing priorities in handling day to day business activities in a team environment.
- Coordinated with Advisors in organizing and streamlining daily business activities utilizing various internal technical systems to have a positive impact in their business.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Initially I would like to understand the type of work done by people here in order to get in to the skin of work. With complete dedication and hard work I will try to enhance my career as well as growth of the company.