Sample Cover letter for Sales Employee Relation
Cover letter, do not ignore it! Understand the importance of this letter as this would be your entry level for interview purpose. Applying for Sales Employee Relation requires you to be attentive enough so that you can successfully gain the position.
(Write your name and address)
99 McDonald Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Sonoco Products Co.
406 Ashmor Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
According to your advertisement in JobFox.com , I would like to apply for the position of Sales Employee Relation at Orlando . As I have been working in the same domain around five years I have acquired good skills related to the above mentioned job profile.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- I have worked for different Insurance companies as well as my own Insurance Agency. Having the licenses to offer different Insurance products to the consumer,
- I was able to take advantage of partnering with different companies while I was not working in a business-to-business capacity.
- I used my communication and oral skills to make presentations to large groups as well as individuals. Some of my duties included explaining benefits of policies to policyholders making sure they understood all benefits.
- I held positions as a Sales Agent with PMA/Conseco, Humana MarketPOINT, Farmers Insurance, and AFLAC. I had my own agency for 6 months.
- I have 6 years experience in all areas of the Insurance industry.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Anything that fits in your schedule is perfectly ok with me for interview purpose. I am sure I won’t disappoint you, just need a chance to prove myself. Thanking you is not enough for your devotion of time. Kindly reply in the coming week.