Sample Cover letter for Help Desk Support
Good cover letter can make your career whereas bad cover letter can spoil it. Take care of the details that you mention in your letter for Help Desk Support as if they are not accurate then it might create problems in interview.
(Write your name and address)
163 Rocky Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.
1075 Prospect Valley Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I found your advertisement regarding the job opening for the post of Help Desk Support position on Simply Hired . I am sure I would be able to unleash my work skills and creative energies to perform well at this position. I believe I am the suitable candidate for the above mentioned work profile.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Ensure customer satisfaction through processing calls and co-ordinating customer service needs.
- Primary customer contact for problem management and enhancement and other service requests.
- Record all actions and other pertinent data into the management information system
- Provide information, resolve problems, and train customers on products and services ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Respond to customer enquiries and provide information pertaining to modifications (patches, upgrades etc.) and services provided.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Kindly let me know the date suitable to you for the interview purpose so that you can make out my strength towards the required work. It’s grateful for me that you took time for going through my letter.